Water Right is the proud maker of the Slim and Light Polyurethane Water Right Garden Hose and the Professional Series Water Coil Hose. They are committed to the design, development and manufacturing of world-class polyurethane garden hose products in the United States.
- – Soft, flexible, slim, lightweight, & effortless to use. Will not permanently kink.
- – NSF and FDA certified polyurethane resin for safe drinking water. Tasteless and odorless as compared to pvc or vinyl hose.
- – Contains no lead, BPA, Phthalates or other toxic chemicals.
- – Industrial grade brass chrome-plated, lead free fittings are long-lasting, non-tarnishing, & crush-resistant.
- – Flexible in all weather conditions from sub-freezing temperatures to running hot water up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Read more below:
If you are not sure of the importance of buying products made in the USA, please visit our main site where we make a very compelling case on the virtues of buying American products and in this case the Water Right garden hose.
Thank you for buying American.
Buy at one of theses fine stores
Water Right Garden Hose 400 Series Polyurethane Slim and Light Garden Hose
Super Slim and Lightweight by design, our polyurethane garden hose is soft, flexible and effortless to use. We can proudly say that you have never used anything like it.
- The Slim & Light garden hose weighs only 3 pounds for every 50 ft.
- Flexible in all weather conditions. Hot, cold, and even freezing temps.
- Specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose.
- No kinks, no cracks, no leaky connections.
- 4-5 gallons per minute flow rate – plenty for most any job around the home, garden or shop