Check Out The Price Of The All American Pressure Cooker Canner
At One Of The Following Fine Stores
The All American Pressure Cooker Canner makes it easy for you to can many types of fish, meat, fresh fruit and fresh vegetables. Canning is the only method that the USDA recommends for low acidic foods. The All American Pressure Cooker Canner has a machined metal to metal canning system. It also features positive action clamping locks that makes sure that there is a tight seal on each can.
Read more below…
The All American Pressure Cooker Canner comes with an instruction book to make canning very easy for you. You can use the All American Pressure Cooker Canner with a gas, electric or flat top stove, making it convenient for all. Using high heat to can your food helps you store foods better and also kills any bacteria in non-acid foods. The metal to metal seal in the All American Pressure Cooker Canner makes it safer than a rubber topped canner.
Features and benefits:
- The All American 25-quart pressure cooker and canner holds 19 pint jars or 7 quart jars; The perfect Canner for all your canning needs!
- Made of durable, hand-cast aluminum with an attractive, easy to clean satin finish; Easy on-off cover; Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Sturdy phenolic top handle; Exclusive “metal-to-metal” sealing system for a steam-tight seal; No gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Easy to read geared steam gauge; Automatic overpressure release; Settings of 5 psi, 10 psi, and 15 psi
- 16-3/4 inches high with 12-1/4-inch inside diameter; made in USA